1) Wash the zucchinis and, leaving the skin on, cut them into fine slices.
2) Put them in a bowl with the oregano and thyme.
3) Cover them in the oil and set aside for one hour.
4) Add oil to a frying pan and saute the prawns over a high heat.
5) Add the salt and cayenne pepper.
6) Once the prawns are cooked, add the sugar.
7) Once it starts to caramelize, add the diced tomato, vinegar, dried figs, pecans and the cashews and reduce by half.
8) Allow to cool and combine with the marinated zucchinis.
Like it? Share it!