1) Remove the breasts from the squab and reserve. Remove the livers, season with salt and sauté very quickly in a little olive oil, allow to cool and cut each into quarters.
2) Remove the legs and poach in chicken stock until tender, about 1 hour, then remove the meat from the bone and reserve the shredded meat.
3) Place the dried apricots and raisins in a small bowl and pour over boiling water to cover for 10 minutes, then drain excess liquid.
4) Cook the faro in chicken stock seasoned with salt until tender, about 20 minutes.
5) Drain the chicken stock and season the faro with olive oil and sherry vinegar.
6) Add pastilla spice to taste then add the chanterelles, parsley, almonds, raisins, squab livers, shredded squab leg and the apricots.
7) Saute the squab breasts skin side down in a large pan with olive oil until medium rare.
8) Arrange the faro mixture on four plates and place a squab breast on top of each.
Like it? Share it!