For the salad:
160 gr of mixed salad, composed of:
For the flowers:
For the dressing:
For the herb flavoured oil (large quantity):
For the amaranth chips:
For cooked bamboo:
For the amaranth:
1) Cook the amaranth as a risotto with water and instant dashi for about 40 minutes without adding salt.
2) Once cooked, spread it out between two sheets of baking paper and let it dry. When dried, break it into irregular parts and fry in hot oil.
For the herb-flavoured oil:
1) Boil the aromatic herbs in the oil for less than a minute, wring them out and whirl them in a salad dryer.
2) Filter the oil with a colander and paper.
For the salad and the garnish:
1) Clean and wash all the herbs and leaves well.
2) Combine the salad and the dressing and present it on a plate.
3) Garnish with flowers and bamboo seasoned with sesame.
Like it? Share it!