1) Wash and drain the vegetables then tear them using your hands.
2) Break the walnuts, also with your hands, and mix them with the vegetables.
3) Clean and chop the mushrooms.
4) Finely chop the garlic.
5) Add plenty of oil to your pan and get it good and hot to fry the mushrooms.
6) Add salt and reduce the heat.
7) When they have begun to soften, add the cherry tomatoes and finely chopped garlic.
8) When the garlic turns golden, add the parsley and enough vinegar to dress the salad.
9) Allow the vinegar to reduce for a couple of minutes then pour over the salad.
Like it? Share it!