For the dough:
For the filling:
1) Mix the flour and sugar in a bowl.
2) Add the water and mix with a spatula until smooth.
3) Cover the bowl with cling film and cook in the microwave on full power for two minutes.
4) Remove and stir then put it in the microwave for another two minutes until it becomes shiny.
5) Knead the dough hard with your hands or use a machine.
6) Allow the dough to cool a little.
7) Spread some cornstarch over your work surface and your hands.
8) Knead with your hands until smooth.
9) Make round, flat portions.
10) Place the fruit of your choice in the middle then close the dough around the fruit to make a ball.
11) Flour them well with cornstarch.
Like it? Share it!