1) Wash the endives whole and cut them into finger-thick slices (about 1.5 cm).
2) Using a knife, remove enough peel from the grapefruit to expose the pulp. Cut the grapefruit into segments.
3) Peel the lemon, making sure remove only the yellow skin while leaving on the white part.
4) Chop the skin into thin strips.
5) Blanch in boiling water for 5 minutes and drain.
6) Put them in a pan together with the sugar and a splash of water and boil gently until they are soft and shiny (candied).
7) Allow to cool.
8) Toast the macadamias in a frying pan with a little oil, moving them constantly.
9) Add the raisins and pour over the salad.
10) Dress with oil, salt and lemon juice.
Like it? Share it!