For the Almond ice cream: (18 portions)
For the Almond milk: (1 liter)
For the “Camu camu” Tapioca: (200 gr)
For the Almond cookies:
For the Mochis: (200 gr)
For the almond ice cream:
1) Crush the almonds in a mixer and blend with the fresh milk.
2) Strain and set aside the almond husk and the almond milk.
3) Add the rest of ingredients to the almond milk and cook over medium heat until it boils.
4) Add the gelatin, remove from the heat, allow to cool, bring to the ice cream machine, shake and set aside.
For the almond milk:
1) Mix all the ingredients and infuse over low heat.
2) Stir constantly until sugar melts completely, allow to cool and set aside.
“Camu camu” tapioca:
1) Mix the syrup with the “camu camu”, set aside.
2) In a pot with water, cook the tapioca until boiled, remove and add to the “camu camu” mixture.
3) Let it settle for a couple of hours and set aside.
1) With the remaining husk from the almond ice cream, mix with the powdered flour, coat with flour and cook in the oven for 30 minutes at 130 ºC.
2) Remove and set aside in a dry place.
1) Mix all the ingredients, heat in the microwave for a few seconds and continue mixing.
2) Repeat twice.
3) Set aside in a dry place.
Preparation and Serving:
1) Place the ice cream on the base of an ice cream bowl.
2) Set parallel lines of mochis, almond cookies, tapioca, cushuro and mango on the ice cream.
3) Serve cold and topped with almond milk.
Like it? Share it!