1) Clean the leafy vegetables, drain well and tear them roughly with your hands.
2) Crush half of the peanuts in a mortar and pestle or in a food processor, making sure to leave good sized pieces.
3) Put the other half of the peanuts in the pot of the hand blender, add enough oil to cover them then add an amount vinegar equivalent to a third of the amount of oil and blend together.
4) Clean and sauté the asparagus.
5) Peel the carrots then continue using the peeler on them until you have carrot ribbons.
6) Mix the carrot ribbons with the leaves and a little salt.
7) Sprinkle over the dried cranberries and the rest of the peanuts, together with the dressing.
Like it? Share it!