To prepare the soup:
To prepare the garmish:
1) Leave the sprinkled almonds soaking in water during 12 hours.
2) Grind them finely and strain them.
3) Put a pinch of salt and vinegar.
4) Peel the grapes and cut them in halves.
5) Peel the prawns and sauté them with a bit of olive oil.
6) Set up the dishes with the grapes, the prawns and the almonds and spill a bit of the olive oil and fried garlic mixture on the top.
7) Add some mint leaves.
8) Finally serve the dish along with the soup in a cold jar.
Like it? Share it!